MOTHER-TONGUE TRANSLATORS AND TECHNICAL SPECIALISTS
Qualified translators and Patent Attorneys guarantee the principles of patent translation
The activity carried out since 1963 in the field of Intellectual Property and translation services has favoured the synergy of technical-legislative skills with the most advanced principles of linguistic translation, making D’Agostini Organizzazione specialised in the translation of patent documentation, but also technical, scientific, legal, commercial, IT, advertising and manuals.
We have developed our own methodology to ensure the fundamental principles of patent translation:
- FIELD CONCEPTUAL AND TERMINOLOGICAL CORRESPONDENCE
- TERMINOLOGICAL UNIFORMITY
- SHORT DEADLINES
- COMPETITIVE QUOTES
We work with the following languages, in any combination:
the advantage of more than 50 years in intellectual property
Proprietary software based on IPC Patent Classification with over 30 years of sector-specific implementations.
An operational structure supported by the integration of cutting-edge technology, mother-tongue translators (in our Udine, Belluno, Trento, Munich and Alicante offices) and technicians specialised in a wide range of sectors, allows us to satisfy our clients’ work requirements with the utmost flexibility and adaptability and with constantly evolving know-how.
HYPERTRANS® is a translation software developed in-house by D’Agostini Organizzazione and designed particularly for the translation of technical-scientific documents on which its performance reaches the highest quality level.
In technical-scientific translation, the fundamental problems are conceptual transposition and sectorial terminology. HYPERTRANS® translates according to a conceptual logic and uses a second terminology dictionary derived from patent classification.
HYPERTRANS® is able to evolve by working through the interactive Autolearning Inside® system, allowing customisation in each sector with specific terminologies implemented through more than 30 years of patent translations.
This technology makes it possible to reduce the costs of translating patents and at the same time guarantee uniformity of terminology within the same technical field.
ep validation in two countries
New client promotion
For a first order for validation of a European patent in Italy and Spain received from a new client, we are pleased to include in our fees for one Country the validation in the second Country.
of patent texts
- Patent Translations
- Translations for the energy sector
- Translations for electrical engineering
- Translations for mechanical engineering
- Translations for the aviation industry
- Translations for the automotive industry
- Translations for machine tools
- Translations for robotics and automation
- Translations of manuals
- Traduzioni di specifiche di un prodotto
- Translations of product specifications
- Translations of scientific reports
- Patent translations
- Translations of scientific articles
- Translations for biotechnology
- Translations of chemistry / biochemistry
- Translations for environmental sciences
- Translations of research documents
- Patent translations
- Translations of medical devices
- Translations of medical studies
- Healthcare translations
- Translation of technical specifications or manuals of medical products
- Translations of medical reports
- Translations of court documents
- Translations of notarial acts
- Traduzioni di normative
- Translations of regulations
- Translations of information
- Translations of statutes
- Translations of financial analyses and documents of all kinds
- Translations of contracts
- Translations for the insurance sector
- Translations for financial advisers
- Translations of business documents
- Marketing and advertising translations
- Translations of fashion magazines
- Translations of articles
- Marketing translations
- Translations of catalogues
- Translations for ecommerce